Monday, December 28, 2009

Ocular Migraine For Days Ocular Migraine Help?

Ocular Migraine Help? - ocular migraine for days

Hello there ...

I have eyes, migraine, and although they are not all bad (thank God because I have to treat migraines variety "garden" in my youth, and 20 do not want to spend too) by new, I was asked if anyone had tried drugs and they if it is effective to stop them?

Duran average time (usually had less than 40 minutes) and the first time I have a fear of me thinking about death (I was) a stroke, but now I usually just sit and enjoy the show very low.

The problem is that I have no warning when you come, I can not drive, because if I would actually happen until it (for some reason blindly want to go, no one when I see)

You can use a few times a day once a week.

Oh ... More ... Is it normal to occur simultaneously in both eyes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment