Monday, February 1, 2010

Nuclear Shelter Boat How Can I Build A Nuclear Shelter Under Ground?

How can I build a nuclear shelter under ground? - nuclear shelter boat

I am 17 and have a serious problem here. Nuclear war is a major threat to human civilization. I wonder how I can build an underground nuclear bunker. So I am in the event of a nuclear war, or willing to try from spam bots, dominate the world.

Information about:
Food
Energy
People
Computer
Information on who populate this world.

3 comments:

mr.sploo... said...

A large number of excavations.

That, and a permit. You must have permission from the city (permits), even one shit on the road now, Make-a-day.

mike1942... said...

It is about 20-30 years behind. While nuclear weapons remain a local risk of nuclear war as a threat to human civilization that died with the actions closed the reduced mass of cells, the USA and the USSR.
Even if you are in detail, a small fortune to build a shelter that costs fall requires more fuel and generators to fans and air filters that run insurance for a period of time to obtain.
So you can wait until you are actually a few autonomous robots to help, rather than just worry about having them not to mention the world - that the explosions in the vicinity of EMP destruction of all electronic equipment such as robots.

Ben said...

I believe this issue is for the lulz.

Post a Comment