Friday, February 19, 2010

What Metals Can Be Used For Go Kart Frame Electric Go Kart , Building For School Project?

Electric go kart , building for school project? - what metals can be used for go kart frame

So yes, I am a Go-Kart Electric for a school project, but the problem is that I do not know how to do the utmost, I do not want to spend money for expensive motors, so I got you this question Kart operated by car batteries that time until 4 and I do to move Kart Motor 120Volt or cells af go, are too small to get too, and I thought of a lawn mower engine in a position to grow more than 200 pounds ? and how fast it goes, and I wonder also a good idea, just the search engines small gray car engines? faster to go with four batteries of 12-volt car, gasoline was used to do, but the prices were too high engine so it will help me here, I'm a newbie to build a framework andMetal pipes and rods sacred so strong, but not too heavy, so tell me what to do and how, 120V motor electric mowers, motorcycles and motor-gray or 120V electric motor?

1 comments:

bhansond... said...

Hey, guess what? Starter works for 12 volts, but not too long (one minute at a time, perhaps) will run about 2 horsepower and drive your car around him. The starter is "intermittent", which means it can not work continuously without burning. For all those who agree that the starters to work to remember three things: first you have to be cheap, is as follows for a school project (non-NASA), thirdly, that a lot of fun and a good learning experience for the boys in the why not build as one to be any thing, but still fun, OK?

Post a Comment